A very brief stop on a Sunday morning cycle ride.
The sad sight of the derelict village school. The new modern school is on the opposite side of the road.
The stone above the door dates the building at 1846.
Adjacent to the old Church of England School is the village church of Holy Trinity.
A view from the church yard.
The church tower is not as old old as it seems. It dates from just after WW1.