A brief stop in this Cornish village situated about 3 miles south west of Launceston.
The parish church of St Paternus. The church registers date from 1656. For a brief history of the church follow this link.
The church was restored in the 19th century.
A monumental inscription within the church for Ambrose Manaton of Trecarrell. He was MP for Launceston in 1640.